Users See Only Your Domain in all URLs
A custom domain is the ultimate way to brand your forms. Users see your domain, not ours, in all URLs.
When given a URL like www.customformdomain.com/survey/evaluation, many people will go to the base URL (www.customformdomain.com) out of curiosity or to look for more information. If you don't have our Custom Form Domain feature, your form's base URL will be www.formsite.com. While this benefits FormSite because it is free advertising for us, you may prefer to own the content at this URL.
With our Custom Form Domain feature, you get to pick this base URL and control all of its content. This enables you to further brand and market your services as well as remove all mention of FormSite.
How it Works
- Build forms with FormSite.com.
- Choose an available domain name.
- FormSite sets up the domain to host your forms.
- You choose the content for the domain's index page.
- Users view and submit forms at your domain.
This site, www.customformdomain.com, is an example of this service.
One-time setup, which is handled by FormSite, includes:
- Domain registration, purchase, and setup.
- SSL Certificate registration, purchase, and setup.
- Continuous renewal of your custom domain and SSL certificate as long as your FormSite account remains at the Professional level of service.
|Absolutely no FormSite branding|
|Your domain in all URLs|
|Your domain in all emails|
|Secure SSL support|
|Full control of URL content|
|Compatible with all FormSite features|
|The ultimate in branding|
This service is available to all Professional level FormSite accounts. The cost is $49.95 per month or $499.95 per year, with the addition of a one-time setup fee of $49.95. The one-time setup fee is nonrefundable.
If you do not already have a FormSite account, visit FormSite.com.
What if I Cancel my Service?
We will work very hard to keep your business. However, if you do cancel your service, at your request, we will transfer domain ownership to you at no cost. The SSL certificate and private registration feature are non-transferable, but you can obtain these independently.